A-6261 Strass im Zillertal 68
Tel-Nr +43 5244 62804
Fax-Nr +43 5244 62804-15
Commercial register number: FN 176661
Commercial register court: District court Schwaz
UID Nr. ATU42721104
Supervisory authority: District administration Schwaz
Member of the Schwaz Chamber of Commerce
Tourism and leisure sector
Freight group travel agencies
Travel agency business
Authorization granted in Austria
The following legal provisions apply to travel agencies:
- Trade Regulations 1994, in particular § 94 Z 56 and § 126: see http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10007517
- Excercise regulations for the travel agency industry: see http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10008014
- Travel agency regulation: see http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=20002480
- Travel Agency Security Odinance: see http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=20000007
- Cunsumer Protection Act, in particular Sections 31b to 31f: see http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10002462
Idea, design, concept, implementation and search engine optimization
The website uses images from Fotolia.
More photos for the Zillertal region were made available by Hannes Wörgötter.
Photos of the Achensee region and other photos for the Zillertal were used by Tirol advertisement.
All texts on the website have been carefully checked. Regardless of this, no guarantee can be given for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information. A liability of AlexTravel is therefore excluded.
For legal reasons, we must point out that we cannot always influence the content of linked pages and therefore cannot be held responsible for them! All personal data that is entered through forms on this page will only be used by us for the intended purpose and will be deleted upon request.
Data protection notice
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operator and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you declare that you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above.